Friday, September 27, 2013

Stanhopea tigrina 'SanBar Gold'

S. tigrina var. nigroviolacea 'SanBar Gold'
   
This is another spectacular form of the Mexican species Stanhopea tigrina var. nigroviolacea.  These are the first flowers that have been produced by this plant, but it is a rather vigorous form and produces several growths per year.  I am looking forward to additional inflorescences next year. The flowers have some of the most intense colors of yellow-gold I have seen in this species.  The infusion of gold is most prevalent at the sepal and petal tips and even into the horns.
 
S. tigrina var. nigroviolacea 'SanBar Gold'
showing gold color on back of sepals

The deep gold color is also infused into the back of the petals which makes the flower glow a brilliant golden color.  The back of the petals of the other forms I have are a buff or light yellow in color.  These color combinations make this form a winner in my opinion, especially because of the gold combined with the deep oxblood color of the petals and sepals. 

3 comments:


  1.  I am overwhelm with joy and happiness and i am happy to share this with you all around the world about how Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured HERPES VIRUS...ever since i was diagnosed of Herpes virus in 2015, I was always thinking on how  I can get a solution out of my body so that i can be okay again. Until One day I went online on the internet to know more about the Herpes Virus i came across a Review Comment many people are saying that Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured their Herpes Genital Virus, I did not believe, i search again and i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from HPV AND HIV by Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME..and i decided to contact Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME to Help and i told him about my HERPES illness he told me not to worry about,that he is going to send me his herbal medicine and actually he did.i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Herpes Virus was no longer there, all thank to you sir Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, contact his WhatsApp Number: +2347030936239 .His email: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. His herbs are very powerful and has no side effects. He can cured all kinds of Viruses, diseases, sicknesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete
  3. As an ICU nurse, of an amazing 38yrs long career bearing witness to God's great love for us, I know what a medical miracle is!
    The first time that I saw an HIV patient cured with African herbs prepared by Dr. Utu Herbal Cure was in my 20yrs of nursing career, I felt God's presence with humans. He guides those he has chosen to live. I am a complete believer in God he is so marvelous that he has given us all it takes to survive and save our surroundings!
    I have recommended DR UTU HERBAL CURE to HERPES VIRUS patients, PSORIASIS patients, and many others who have come to me for remedy and they ALL testified to be permanently cured.
    DR UTU can still be reached today on "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com".

    ReplyDelete